I’ve been tagged with another one.
1. Delve into my blog archive.
2. Find my 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in my blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas…
5. Tag five people to do the same.
Well, if you use WordPress, it numbers the index, so you can find post 23 at
http://www.alexfoster.me.uk/?p=23 and the fifth sentence is
Sure, it won’t get my clothes dry but in ONLY 12 DAYS I’ll be well past caring.
There we go.
I take memes on a voluntary basis. If anyone wants to do this themselves, feel free.