You can get a feed of what I’ve recorded for them here.
I have contributed chapters to the following books:
- Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
- Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson
- A Journey to the Interior of the Earth, Jules Verne
- An International Episode, Henry James
- Old Christmas, Washington Irving
- Short Poetry 001 – Dulce et decorum, Wilfred Owen
- Childhood, Leo Tolstoy
- Dracula, Bram Stoker
- The Canterbury Tales, Geoffrey Chaucer
- Buch der Lieder, Heinrich Heine (not yet complete) (in German)
- Maerchen, Gebrueder Grimm (not yet complete) (in German)
- Merry Adventures of Robin Hood, Howard Pyle (not yet complete)
- The Island of Doctor Moreau, HG Wells (not yet complete)
- The Phantom of the Opera, Gaston Leroux (not yet complete)
I have read the following entirely by myself
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles, Agatha Christie
- The Invisible Man, H G Wells
- Around the World in 80 Days, Jules Verne (to come)
- The Thirty-Nine Steps, John Buchan (to come)
- How to Speak and Write Postmodern, Prof Steven Katz (to come)
I have promised to read chapters in the following
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Jules Verne
- The Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas Père
- War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy
- An Ideal Husband, Oscar Wilde
- The Pirates of Penzance, Gilbert & Sullivan
I am helping to co-ordinate the following projects
The first episode is here.
The second episode is here.
Or you could use iPodder.
He also kindly tells you how to make them here. I more or less followed his instructions except that instead of using the mix program he suggested, I used Acoustica MP3 Mixer which is cheaper, and a graphical based utility rather than a playlist based one. It also has an inbuilt sound recording module free from the Windows Sound Recorder limit of 60 seconds.