- Everyone in the ringing chamber enjoys @charltonbrooker's assessment of the World Cup: 22 millionaires ruining a lawn. #
- @darrenram welcome to the tyranny of to-do lists for things you should just remember. 🙂 in reply to darrenram #
- @robinstaple google say what now? (@sarabedford – this "google Chromebook" might be worth exploring?) in reply to robinstaple #
- @robinstaple this Dell Streak… does it actually make calls? in reply to robinstaple #
- Oh, it clouded over during District Ringing. #
- Strange flask in bathroom.
Hair gel or sink unblocker?
Time alone will tell. #
- Ooh, coming out of dinner in a basement to see it has rained. There are still flashes of lightening on horizon. #
- Blimey it must have hammered it down: there's massive lakelike puddles in Carrington #
- @rfenwick that sounds veh veh Agatha Christie in reply to rfenwick #
- Got home just before the rain restarted. Stranded wheelie bins in the street obv got washed away. Two very angry wet cats. #
- @robinstaple so would this Chromebook work without net connection? (feel free to answer when more important things concluded, good luck! 🙂 in reply to robinstaple #
- More heavy rain this morning. Woken by thunder. Wonder how @dr_nick is getting on under canvass in New Forest! 🙂 #
Powered by Twitter Tools