- http://twitpic.com/j782u – Drinking brown ale in the absence of any draught beer. #
- The tenor box (which short people stand on to reach further) at Port Sunlight is a solid block of wood. V heavy. #
- Penultimate stop at St Nicholas Pierhead. #
- On into the cathedral. Great Scott, but it's big. #
- On the plus side – the highest tower in the UK has lifts. On the minus, it's 3 at once and there's 30 of us. #
- Rang the 3rd at Liverpool Cathedral – that's a sufficiently scary experience for me. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.