We signed all the papers at the solicitors on Tuesday afternoon. With any luck and a following wind, we’ll get the keys before the end of October.
It’s taken ages! But would have taken even longer if P hadn’t taken the bull by the horns and organised… well, pretty much everything, actually. Woo P.
We hope to be there by Christmas, although presently it looks like we might even spend Christmas Day moving. (I can think of many worse ways of spending the day!) Money is going to be very tight, what with the mortgage company holding money back until repair works are completed and us having up to two months of finding rent for current house as well as starting to pay the mortgage on the new one.
It’s all a Terribly Big Adventure.